Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What every kiss and gestures means...

What the kiss means :

Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever.

Kiss on the Ear = You are my everything.

Kiss on the Cheek = You look so cute.

Kiss on the Hand = I adore you.

Kiss on the Neck = We belong together.

Kiss on the Shoulder = I want you.

Kiss on the Lips = I love you.


What the gesture means :

Holding Hands = We definitely like each other.

Slap on the Ass = That's mine.

Holding on tight = I don't want to let go.

Looking into each other's Eyes = I just plain like you.

Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me.

Arms around the Waist = I like you too much to let go.

Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you.


--Advice--

Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.