Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Am Thankful

I am Thankful for :

- The wife who says "It's Hot Dogs tonight",
Because it means she is at home with me and not out with someone else.

- The Husband who is on the sofa being A Couch Potato,
Because it means he is at home with me and not out at the bars.

- The Teenagers who is complaining about washing dishes,
Because it means she is at home with me and not on the street.

- The Taxes I pay,
Because it means I am employed.

- The Mess to be cleaned after party,
Because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

- The Clothes that fit a little too snug,
Because it means I have enough to eat.

- My shadow that watched me work,
Because it means I am out in the sunshine.

- The Lawn that needs mowing, Windows that need cleaning, and Gutters that need fixing,
Because it means I have a home.

- The Complainings I hear about the Government,
Because it means We have Freedom of Speech.

- The Parking Spot I find at the far end of the parking lot,
Because it means I am capable of walking and I have been blessed with transportation.

- My Huge Heating Bill,
Because it means I am warm.

- The Lady behind me in the church who sings off key,
Because it means I can hear.

- The pile of laundry and ironing,
Because it means I have clothes to wear.

- Weariness and Aching Muscles at the end of the day,
Because it means I have been capable of working hard.

- The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours,
Because it means I am alive.

- And Finally, For too much emails,
Because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.